Well this Thursday I made my mind to install beta release of f-17. I had to make a boot able usb because my dvd drive gave up long back. So I used livecd-tools to make bootable usb. I started installing, it was going smoothly but suddenly I got notification for access Network for installing repo .. bad ah because you screwed :). Later found out there was bug in livecd-tools :(, even fedora wiki was not updated about use of livecd-tools that time (Now updated, thanks to FranciscoD). Well I install fedora in my office laptop VM, made again usb bootable with correct steps and finally able to Install.
1. Now grub-2 is there, during booting you can chose Advanced Options for rescue purpose.
2. Gnome-3.4.0, with some new features like documents, improved contacts app, improved system settings any many more ..
3. My Airtel 3G modem worked out of the box :)
4. Now mounted drive are no longer under /media, it's now /run/media/<username>
1. My laptop camera is still not working (will file bug soon)
2. when xchat is open and you restart gnome-shell then xchat notification will disappear from notification area.
3. Whenever I switched off wireless using toggle button and turned on again it's showing <hardware disabled>, after reboot it works again but if I do again same action then again show same error. Seems like a bug.
Till now everything else working smoothly, will update if something come up :)